Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Necklace Haul!

When to a few thrift stores locally, and also some local vendors at an Oktoberfest event...

First (and FAVORITE) find:
                         

Vintage brooch turned necklace. I found this at a little store called "The Hidden Pearl" which was filled to the ceiling with Vintage/Antique clothes, jewelry, and trinkets. I love this necklace, and I really think it has the potential to pull an outfit together. I got this necklace for $9.50. 



I adore this necklace, mostly because it reminds me of a necklace my grandmother gave everyone in my family. I normally hate cheesy saying, but this one is so discreet I think it works well. I also love the pop of color! I got this necklace from a vender for $10. 


And last, I got this beautiful handmade peacocks necklace from a local vendor, she had so many things I wanted I had trouble choosing. She definitely had a lot of trendy cool choices, but I really just loved this piece. I also can't wait to wear it for Christmas with the red and green. I got this for $15. Her work is available on Etsy: pandorascreations.artfire.com

OVERALL:
                              excited gif photo: i dont even know tumblr_lc43e6YnMu1qceirf.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment