Wednesday, September 11, 2013

E.L.F. Sales at Target

Went to Target to pick a couple of things- and, of course, I walked out with more than planned.
oops gifs photo: Beyonce oops Beyonceoops.gif
 But, how could I pass up on some awesome E.L.F. sales??? Exactly, I couldn't.

 First, Mascara Collection ($6.80, org. $8):
 
I got this 4 pack of mascaras, that retails $2.20 a mascara. This is my first time using these products, and I'm curious to see how thy perform. I personally never buy high-end mascara's, I think drugstore brands, generally,  do the job perfectly! 

Ultimate Lip Collection ($6.80, org. $8):
 
 I love love love my natural lipstick from E.L.F. so I was super excited to try there different shades and lip products. I also was very curious about the lip exfoliant. It was super tingly and fun to try, but I didn't feel or see a huge difference. But, for $2.20, it was fun to try. The other glosses are a little sticky feeling, but nothing unbearable and very pretty colors. The lipstick is a little darker than I was hoping, but still pretty and long-lasting. 

Eyeshadow Palette ($8.50, org. $10) 



This palette comes with 100 eyeshadows in a huge variety of colors. It is a beautiful palette, but, the pigmentation is not great- which is understandable for less than 9 cents a shade! This is similar to the Coastal Scents palettes, where the quality is okay, but the reason for purchasing it is more for the chance to try to new colors and combinations. 

OVERALL: 
Love a good deal!
  happy gif photo:  msjay.gif

1 comment:

  1. haha!! i love this Blog!! very informative! I just figured out elf products! so great and sooo cheap!!

    ReplyDelete