Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hot Rollers: Remmington

First try using hot rollers... got them at Target ($34.99)

It comes with 2 roller sizes and heats very quickly (4 minutes)- in my opinion,  like I said I don't know a lot about rollers.
 I didn't do a great job with setting the rollers... it took me about 5 minutes, and was fairly easy for someone with no experience (although, I obviously missed some strands of hair). I left the rollers in until they felt cool (9 minutes, maybe)- but, I wish I had left them in longer so they could set longer, since I wasn't in a hurry. 


I loved the way the curls turned out, and it was very low maintenance for curls. I'm terrible when it comes to styling my hair, and it has never come natural to me. 
Unfortunately, I lost the curls really quickly, but my hair just doesn't hold a curl well- and I didn't have any hairspray which probably played another large part. Overall, I think I will definitely use these curlers all the time in the future for a glam look, and hopefully it will hold better with hairspray. 

OVERALL: 
Loved the curls, but I need to find a way to keep them intact longer. 
If you have any advice on how to hold a curl let me know! 

                       hair flip gifs photo: hair flip tyra.gif
                       happy gif photo:  happy.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment