Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lorac Pro Palette: UPDATE

UPDATE: This just in... well, from 2 days ago.
 When I did my first look with the Lorac palette, I almost had to start over because it was SO PIGMENTED! The colors were super bold, and because I like more subtle looks- I freaked out a little when my entire lid was bright gold! But, with a litttle blending of these gorgeous shadows, I think it turned out pretty nice. I am SERIOUSLY impressed by the pigmentation, and the ability to blend so beautifully. It also takes barely any product to cover your lids, which makes it a good bang for your buck! 
OVERALL:
  dancing gif photo:  dacning.gif

2 comments:

  1. The Lorac Pro Palette is at the top of my Sephora wish list! The colors are so pretty.

    http://charmingsilence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing product :) definitely something to save and splurge on!

      Delete